Sunday, November 15, 2009

Get off my chest.

When your head is in a mess, and you can't seem to figure it out on your own.
You go to others for opinions and maybe, just maybe, help you with the solution.
But when what others' opinions are not what you what to hear, you're back to square one.
With the mess in your head going nowhere.


"Not what I wanted to hear"?
i.e. I've made up my mind and all I want you to say now is something that associates to agreeing with my decision.
All else, I will decline.


Back to square one? Sigh.
Stuck with questions "What now? So how? How will I make this go away?"
Seems like its all up to you now.
All up to YOU, to make it go away.


But we always forget.
Apa guna sembahyang, baca Quran dan doa hari-hari, siang dan malam?
God is there.
He is ALWAYS there.
How come you don't ask from Him?
All you have to do is ASK.
Doa, Amirah. DOA.


InsyaAllah.
He will help.

No comments: