Saturday, May 9, 2009

C-C-C-Caaardiac Biology

Yesterday night i fell asleep so early and woke up really late. So i slept from 12am-5am. Dang. Thats the longest sleep ive ever had.... during exams (-___-"")

And i didnt do much for cardiac yesterday night, coz after renal exam yesterday, which btw, was friggin exhausting and confusing + disturbing, because we had to do SIX ESSAYS in ONE HOUR. Suicide. A DO OR DIE situation.
So whatever is in your head must be transferred down on the papers, and you pretty much dont have the time to check back on the essay for errors.

I think i've mixed up the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone with autoregulation.

And i think i did really badly for the male catheterization question.
Coz i couldn't remember the name of middle part of the male urethra.
:S :S :S
I was like "ok ok, upon entrance is the penile urethra, before entering bladder is the prostate urethra............. whats the midlle part again????"
I'm no penis expert, obviously.
And the male urethra on average is 18cm long, female urethra is only 4cm long.
........ sorry too much info.
I might get one mark, if the examiner is kind enough to see that i was trying my best to squeeze info out from my tiny brain.
It was already the last two minutes of the exam when i started the question.


I bet zhafran nur is laughing when he reads this.
Ya zapran, saya tau kau tgh baca ni post.
Ngahahahaha!


Back to cardiac.
It.was.not.as.hard.as.i.expected.

:S :S

Should i be happy?
Or was it just Smolenski's trick questions in wanting us to answer with very very very detail processes of the anatomy and physiology?

I think i did OK.

But will it compensate my cardiac midterm?
hmm.

So last week before my genetics and public health exam, i've been living in the kitchen.
Literally, live in the kitchen.
Studied there, ate there, slept there.

........


No, im not joking.
See pictures :)






I have vascular biology exam on monday :(

SO I'VE GOTTA GO SSSSTTTUUUDYYY!


Starting....



Now.


With Pennington's notes.
Then Bund's.
Then Last's.
Then Ettarh's.
Then Flanagan's.




Assalamualaikum :)

No comments: