Saturday, May 16, 2009

Empty.


Respiratory wasn't too bad on wednesday.
After the paper, we head for dinner in the city.
HAD TO GET OUT.

Now i think i did really bad for cardiac.
I have time to think about my answers now.
And i think i didnt address the questions properly.

And vascular was bad. BAD BAD BAD.
I didnt know what i was doing with the anatomy part.

Renal = death.

Genetics susah gilaa
Memang la susah coz i din remember most of the things i should.

PHPS: no comment.
Time = limiting factor.


Grrrr.

Well anywayss,

EXAMS OFFICIALLY OVER!



Just have to wait for results.
And pray that i dont have to re-sit any paper.
Which i have a feeling that i might have to.
.......

So what is there to do now?


Ida & Fatso. Grr.
Onion rings are FUNFUNFUN.


I went to Dundrum on thursday.
1st time.

Had butler's hot choc.
1st time.

Bought 3 garments from Penneys store.
MAJOR 1st time. I've NEVER shop at penneys before.

Had eddie rockets brownie.
Again, 1st time.

At eddie's.


So that was my "1st times" day.
(-___-")
I think im gonna have more of it during the summer holidays.
Which i most probably will be spending alone.


Anyhow, I had tea at Lorna's just now, after dinner.

One word:
LOVELY <3

And i'm looking forward to baking and selling in Cork with you :)
And biking as well.
And working too.



im sleeepy now.
i'll continue tomoro.


assalamualaikum.

No comments: