Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pink Cows?


My house slippers! I still have a thing for pink cows somehow :)


Anyhow, classes were not so interesting somehow this week. The only class that was exciting was CSI, dissection and osteology (I got to dissect, wohoo!). And spanish too. I sabe algunas palabras y frases simples en español. First aid was a total blur, the girl talked so fast (i understood what she said) and it was so much to remember for the first lesson. And it was a 3-hour class sumore. AND its going to come out for exams. Aiyaiyai. The sri lankan lecturer didnt stopped walking around, circling the whole class. Ive never listen to such vague bio presentation. If you've been taught by ms nesa, you'll know. I'm not complaining or anything, it just that this is kindof the first impression of medic studies, so yeah. But theres still next week, and the week after, and the following. Who knows it might get interesting in the weeks to come. Veremos :)

O ya, i got some books from the library before they were all taken. Phew. I didnt have class on wednesday, so i went book hunting at the health science lib (i searched wher the books were shelved at on tues evening). Since all of the latest edition of the recommended books are gone, i took the older ones. They're still the same right? Just different book cover. But i'm only allowed to borrow them for a week. Haih. There'll be a booksale thingy soon, so i guess i'll wait for that. I dont want my parents to send the books here all the way from malaysia. Very mahfan. So i'll try to get them here first. Peduli la ba, second hand pun second hand laa.


On tuesday evening, i was in the library till quite late. I didnt realize the time. I think it was about err.. a quarter to nine...? Gelap suda time tu. Suda la hujan. Aiyo. Thank god i met John in the lib. He was kind enough to actually send me back all the way to Belgrove, eventho his way home was a different route. THANKS JOHN! I'll remember to bring someone along the next time im goin to the lib.



Going to the city AGAIN tomoro. Got buka puasa at seniors house. I'll be getting a few things too la. Files, gloves, a fan heater (probably, since my heater rosak. ive complained, still hasnt been fixed. Apparently, there are tonnes of heater rosak di belgrove ni), papers for printing and some other stuff that i actually really need.





Estoy cansada. I wanna sleep. Hasta el próximo post, adiós ;-)







Btw, i'll be updating my blog on weekends only. Exceptions: special occasions :). Dan saya tidak mengambil banyak gambar, sebab saya akan berada di sini 2 tahun setengah, i dont think things will change much. So i still have time to take pics.

No comments: