Friday, September 26, 2008

Ayam ayam ayam

Listening to: Corinne Bailey Rae - Put your records on


Ohh friday. Finished class early today, 11am. wohoo. The past week was good :) bright and sunny.


The 2nd week of uni, was freshers week. All societies and clubs were busy with their booth, promoting with free food, giving away freebies, doing demos and other stuff la. Tonnes of parties and what not events were held. I signed up for islamic society (obviously), med society, jazz club and volunteer overseas. I missed the Stefan Galt gig on wednesday!! Argh! I forgot it was on wed. The next workshop by Bill Carrothers, i wont be going i guess. Not so much into the piano thingy. O ya, i joined KICKBOXING. Gagagaga :) Went to the city on saturday. Was supposed to go to some seniors house, they were selling stuff, but the bus didnt stop! Aaaaargh. Jadi saya dan housemate saya merajuk dan membawa diri ke city. LOL :) We planned to buy printers anyways, so thats what we did la. On sunday, right after doing laundry, we got a text from some senior that they're giving away free stuff, ie food supply, books, clothing, etc. So we (me & my housemates) went, and got 4books. Just what i need! The kakak insisted me on taking one of the baju. But all of them were size 12 and above. I didnt want any. Sangat besar. Since she insisted, waddeheck la kan, free stuff, so i just took the one she recommended. Terima kasih seniors, for all the stuff :)



This week, I went for kickboxing on tues and thurs. Was ok la. Didnt do anything much, basic kick+punch. And extreme stretching. The normal painful early morning feel is back the day after training. So far, its something like taekwondo. Nothing new to me yet. Tomorrow im gonna make my GARDA card, coz mine is expiring next week. Mahfan. Just now i went to xiao wei's place to send chicken. She told me about her chicken rice, which was not-so-chicken-rice-like. Then she was like "i got so many expiring food, potatoes, bla bla.." Sooo instead of letting the food go to waste, i made her mashed potato, hateefarah style yo. LOL :) Im glad she liked it. Seee, i CAN actually make something nice for people to eat. Hahaha! Since we have like endless supply of chicken, I think i MIGHT make something soon. Raya is like next week. Hmmm.. but what to cook? o_O



Female futsal for PMCSA thingy was cancelled. SAYA KECEWA.




A very good childhood friend of mine just lost her father. I found out about it last week, the day after he passed away. And i was restless for two days, so i baca yasin. Only then i was able to sleep and not think about it. When I was all hype and happy, there are people experiencing loss I just couldnt imagine.













Random:
Ive gained weight. Tidak tipu. SAYA SUDAH TIDAK MUAT SELUAR SAYA! Aduh. Inilah sebab makan free telampau banyak di bulan puasa. See my dear family, i have no trouble at all when it comes to food :)

2 comments:

Admin said...

amirah, im farid from ikanstim blog. the one that selling ebooks tuu
haha
which one? i mean the book that u want

Admin said...

amiiiiiii
i tot ami yg lain
haha
bku mana yg ko maw?
ni e book la mi. bkn payah post pun, bg thru email sajaa