Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Reality

A friend had said to me:

"She says she doesn't gossip, she points fingers on who are so-called "gossipers" as if she's the most innocent one. Who's the one spreading the stories actually?

She talks about other people behind their backs, do you think she never talk about you? Does she even have real friends?

If guys are present, they become priority to her while you become non-existent. And when the males give her bullshit, only then she comes running to you. You call that a 'friend'?

She expects you to listen to all her stories. Amirah, she doesn't even bother to listen to yours. Why do you even bother anymore?"


At first I was angry thinking about all these.
But when I think about it again, I feel sorry for you.

I hope you read this.
And I wish you all the best in life.

No comments: