Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Past? WHAT PAST??


Hari ini blue moon. Mungkin hari-hari juga akan blue moon. Sebab saya akan post dalam malay. Yay?


So whats up with the title?
Actually i went through a couple of photos taken not too long ago. Know what i felt?




Of course you dont.



My chest started to hurt and visions reminding me of things that i don't want to be reminded suddenly flashes so fast i think my eyeballs are going to pop out of my skull.


I thought i left them so far behind so that they won't catch up with me in the present.


I guess i didnt leave them far enough.


I DO NOT WANT TO BE REMINDED OK lets get that clear thank you.



tit tiiiiiiiiit ok sudah cukup amirah enough.
Cause i know when when a person starts yappin about negative stuff, negative vibes are spread and it'll affect the surrounding people (or in the case here ppl reading) we certainly don't want that to happen in my blog now, no?


SO START LOOKING HAPPY! :D :D :D

U wanna know what makes me happy?
*drum roll*





TADAAAA!!!











































































G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S


Start fantasizing chicas! :)
Its ok, i know u want to ngehee

Are u happy now? :D :D



Ehh apa ni amirah, cakap tadi harini blue moon. Apahal cakap english pula ni??

No comments: