Saturday, May 23, 2009

MOVED. Finally.

3 weeks before my finals: Feeding Galway swans baguettes, my favourite :)

Okay i realised i have absalutely NO IDEA what to write about nowadays. Im boring. No, life is getting boring-er day by day. But still i know there are ppl reading my utterly-whiney blog. Most of my posts are only about.... me.

Some of u must've think i'm some kindof narcissist.

If you are one of those ppl....... SHOOH. Don't go clicking on my url next time okay? Tq.

I FINALLY MOVED ALL OF MY STUFF!
YAY!!


My mum has been asking again and again "kak ami suda pindah ka?" So now i can say "Ya mum. Ami sudah hantar barang. Tapi sunday baru kak ami pindah rumah baru". Packing my stuff since earlier this week, i noticed I have very limited choice of clothing. Again, something to prove that i spend very little on clothes. My momma shud be proud :)

The thing is once i start shopping, its gonna be infectious. One shop to the next. Hard for me to stop. When i was in london, Hani, a good friend of mine, had to stop me from buying more stuff everytime i go into a shop. Dear malaysians, you should stop shopping in malaysia & come to london. Worth it. W O R T H E V E R Y P E N N Y.

Anyway, my room is almost empty. Only few clothes left for me to use for house cleaning tomoro and for sunday. Before i officially get my ass kicked out of belgrove :)


When i went to my new place just now (You'll find my addressing my new residence as "my new place" instead of "my new house" because i dont consider it as a house), THE FRONT DOOR WAS OPENED. I was abit freaked out. Maybe a little more than a bit. And the part that freaked me out most was the fact that the place was dark and no there was no sight of anyone who lives in the same place near the entrance. I always think of the worse things that could ever happen when im in such situations. Why? Because if the situation turns out less than what i thought it would turn out to be, i'll feel much better. The possibilities of those worse things happening are super slim, yet its still a possibility. Which i put at the top of my list. Im not a pessimist, juat being realistic.

Then i kicked the front door open.

My fren went in to switch on the lights, bec i was too much of a fat chicken to go in on my own. I had a that thought someone was waiting behind the door to whack my head with a hurling stick and beat my cranial bones to pieces.


i fell asleep on the keyboard like 5 secs ago.
.................. Off to slumberland
Sweet dreams!

I'll continue whenever i feel like it
ok

1 comment:

Izaan Azyan said...

ami..ami..ami..hehehe~
ni la bha blog gmbr2 aku..
tp x padu lagi..sedang bljr2 bha..haha~